Viva The Gunners

I posted it on twitter 2 days ago,
Argh, kenapa blom apa2 Arsenal udah ketemu Barca :(
Yea, i was afraid if Arsenal, my fav football club, would beated by Barca. Y'know, Barcelona is a huge club with so many the world best players. I didnt say Arsenal is not strong. I just worried.
But last nite AW kids really did GOOD job! They beated Barca with 2-1 score.

I woke up at 3 a.m, saw my TV -still on all the night-, and the match has goin on.



First goal by my handsome boy, Robin Van Persie! And the second goal by AA23, Arshavin.
It means that the Gunners just got the ticket to the quarter final. Y-e-a-y, yeay! Go go go! :D


Me:
"Chelsea sama Madrid lagi rebutan Fabregas ya? Emang Fabregas mau pindah?"
My Brother:
"Belom tau. Tapi emang, Fabregas ngincer trofi, dan itu agak sulit kalo dia tetep bertahan di Arsenal"

Well, i just cant imagine how Arsenal without him. But i hope all the best for the squad and the captain :)


all pics here

0 babbles:

Post a Comment